Your project is eligible to be considered to participate in Screen Buzz workshop if:
• You have a completed the bible for your television series and can submit scripts for the first three (3) episodes.
• Your show is a work of fiction for TV.
• Your script is the original work of the screenwriter.
• Your script is written by a screenwriter residing in the Arab world*
• Your story is purpose-driven and seeks to inspire through the inclusion of positive values such as: tolerance, pluralism, women’s advancement, civil discourse and critical thinking.
• You have completed the submission application online and included all requested documents and information.
• You are able to attend the Screen Buzz workshop on the specific dates and location.
• You can attend a workshop conducted only in English.
Only fully completed, submission applications online will be considered by the Screen Buzz Committee.
You will be informed of the Screen Buzz Committee’s final decision by email within two (2) weeks from closing submission date.
If your project is selected to attend the Screen Buzz workshop, you will be informed by email including all details relating to the next steps and how to prepare for the workshop.
You must confirm your attendance of the workshop within two (2) working days from the date of receiving the acceptance email.
If we do not receive such acceptance on or prior to the due date, Screen Buzz Committee reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw your invitation to attend the Screen Buzz workshop.
If your project is eligible but has not been selected for the round of Screen Buzz workshop that it was submitted for, you can re-submit your project for the following Screen Buzz workshop given that you send us an email detailing the substantive changes that you made to your script since the last submission.
By submitting your project to Screen Buzz for consideration, you hereby warrant that you hold all rights in and to the submitted project and all related submitted materials and that you have the legal authority and capacity to submit the project to Screen Buzz.
*Arab World shall mean Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.